The Major moulders are machines designed to mould and extend dough pieces with their different models and options. They can fit on a stand, dough piece rest table or out-feed conveyor and fully integrate into semi-automatic and automatic first prover units. Dough is easily and accurately laminated and moulded through two anti-adhesive coated cylinders, then rolled under a load conveyor.
The smooth and gradual moulding process is carried out between two wool felt conveyor belts rotating in reverse direction.
- Cast steel frame (keeps it rigid and stable)
- Grooved belt drive
- 100% pure wool moulding belt with water repellent
- Adjustable rolling thickness
- Electronic control of the length of dough
- Automatic operation with 35 programs
Click here to view our latest promotions.