Why purchase a Fermentolevain?
Fine gourmets or not, consumers will always love tasty bread. The hand crafted flavor of a leaven product is very popular, as the crunchiness of the crust, irregular air cell structure, and cream color give it a more rustic feel, reminiscent of old-style bread.
The loaves obtained are consistent and rich, with a slightly lactic taste that can be altered with more sour flavors by adjusting the temperature and proofing times.
Leaven bread can be stored and preserved longer than a common bread, thanks to the acidity released by the bacteria that are present, which slows down the staling. This kind of bread also has a thicker crust that acts like a protective cover. It helps to keep the humidity in the bread, and limits the drying of the crumb.
Using natural leaven shortens fermentation and kneading time. As the glutinous tissue is much more structured, mechanical operations are easier: the dough is more supple, which facilitates lamination and moulding. Cutting is sharper and the dough is less sticky.
All models allow for the storage of the basis leaven for several days and allows for production of refreshed leaven in the strictest hygienic conditions.
• All stainless steel (interior tank as well)
• Recipe storage – 15
• Basis leaven conservation
• Alert buzzer
• Anti – overflow probe
• Low level probe
• Hand spray for easy cleaning inside of tank
• Heating AND Cooling of product
• Opening in cover to allow for adding ingredients
• Four programmed recipes, conceived by master bakers, will assist during the production of a final leaven!
• 4 capacities available – 30 kg, 60 kg, 100 kg, 200 kg