The Mercure divider’s rectangular bowl ensures that each piece of dough is identical in shape by evenly distributing the dough. This also guarantees the consistent weight of each piece.
The knives have double sloping edges that aviod unnecessary pressure on the dough when cutting, without tearing the dough.
- Hydraulic divider
- Divides dough into 20 pieces
- Non-stick underside of lid
- Double-milled knife a perfect cut
- Pressure provided by a double acting hydraulic system
- Motors fitted with thermostors
- Frame mounted on directional castors/2 with brakes
- Bowl wall made of stainless steel
- One-piece sliders prevent dough from sticking
- Option of fitting a bun grid