Soft and fragile doughs are divided retaining the cellular structure of the “bulk dough”. The Divistar’s operating cycle, compression, dividing, ejecting, locking and unlocking lid are all automated. The compression time is adjustable. Pressing time is adjustable depending on dough type (soft or hard). The accuracy of weight is guaranteed by a calculator.
- Fully automated
- Dividing: 12 or 24
- Rectangular shape enables identical pieces to be obtained
- Bowl, bowl belt and knives in stainless steel
- Non-stick sliders
- Hydraulic lid closure
- Welded steel frame
- 4 castors/2 directional and braked
- Pressure provided by double-acting hydraulic system
- Piece-type loaves to be obtained directly
- Dividing grids for buns, ciabattas, etc.
- Fast automatic cycle enables high speeds to be maintained effortlessly